Business Tree Consultancy
You can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Changes may be made to this policy, so please assure that you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This current policy is effective from 1st April 2023.
Information provided by you
- Personal data: Full name, email address, telephone number, and any further means of contact. We need this to be able to contact you.
- Communications with us: you may provide information when contacting us through means of telephone communication, email, a contact form or speaking with us via Social Media platforms. We may keep records of that communication.
Information we collect automatically
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Analytics data: Information about your use of our website which includes details of your visits, such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data, and other communication data.
What we do with the information we gather
This information is required to understand your needs, provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting. We will use the email address which you have provided.
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or telephone. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We are located in the UK. Our server is hosted in the UK in the European Union by the hosting company Krystal Hosting Ltd t/a Smart Hosting (“Smart Hosting”).
In operating our website, it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely.
In the interest of transparency, the following details are third-party services we use to provide our service to you, with information of the data stored or transmitted there:
- Google Analytics
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies are small files which ask permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website prompts you to either allow or disallow cookies from being placed on your computer’s hard drive from our website.
We use the information that we collect to provide our services to you. In addition to this, the information may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products or services that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased from us, we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
All marketing emails sent by us will include a clear unsubscribe option. We do not pass on your information to third parties for use in their own marketing at any time.
Links to other sites
Our website may contain links to other websites. Once you have used these links to leave our site, please be aware we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- By informing via email to email@example.com. If you fill out our forms on our website, you can use the above method to contact us asking to discard of your information.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your consent or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You can opt out of us doing so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information that we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please mail us as soon as possible, at the provided addresses. We will look into this and ensure that this is corrected promptly.
Removing your information
If you would like to remove your information from our records, please write to us using the above contact details, and we’ll remove all information that you would like us to discard.